This Week's Gems.

Friday, February 20, 2015

Dip dye goodness to brighten your Fridays...

Swooning over this initial necklace...you?...

Adorable...

How beautifully understated are those square hoops?...

Must smell amazing...

The most adorable little Turquoise ring...

How about a great pair of oxford's for spring?...

Speaking of spring, this oversize coat would come in handy...

Bracelet to adore...

Beautiful...

And speaking of all things with initials, how sassy is this personalized ring?...

The coolest socks for boys!...

The perfect bowl for your kitchen table...

My new favourite...

Happy Friday, lovely ladies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

(Top photo by 'By Chill')

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have two wooden fruit bowls but I might need one more.

Jillian Manesh said...

i love that soap dispenser set! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh those oxfords. I'm loving them for all my spring and summer travels.

Steph said...

Columbia Road Flower Market <3 Happy Friday! xo

Marcela said...

I have 4 pairs of oxfords! I love them that much!

Marcela said...

I have 4 pairs of oxfords! I love them that much!

Art Farm said...

Love that columbia road flower market card! xo, Katie

LyddieGal said...

the gold earrings are so simple and beautiful!
Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk