This Week's Gems

Friday, February 13, 2015

This tee makes me excited for spring!...

I want to wear this hexagon bracelet every single day...

The most beautiful spice container...

Scarf perfection!...

Sweet little heart necklace...

To make your home smell like spring...

Totally fancy the pants off this forest green jasper bullet necklace...

What a beautiful planter...

I miss London, and this print is so cool!...

Cookbook made for tart lovers...

Oh-so sassy!...

If, by any chance you're looking for new floor cushions, this one is awesome...

Just in time for Valentine's Day!...

Happy Friday, lovely ladies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Plus, don't miss our personalized locket pendant GIVEAWAY!

7 comments:

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I absolutely love the planter and the cushions, great finds!

Jillian Manesh said...

i love that big scarf!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Steph said...

Thanks for sharing my print! I love the t-shirt at the top. Happy Friday & VDay! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like them, Marieken :)

Diana Mieczan said...

So cozy, isn't it Jillian?

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Steph and happy Valentine's Day to you too, sweetie.

Art Farm said...

Cannot wait for the new Sezane collection this weekend! And I love that succulent wreath and the Wool and the Gang scarf! Great finds, as always, my dear! xo, katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk