The 'it' nude lipstick

Tuesday, February 24, 2015


Despite being utterly smitten with all shades of red, recently I got hooked on beautifully understated pink nude lips. I love how a dash of subtlety can feel so sassy. My favourite is this one in Brigitte - a cross of rose with peach that is very wearable and simply fresh!

What do you think? What's your favourite colour right now?

P.S: Pink lips, the perfect red lipstick and a sassy orange lippy.
P.P.S: Plus, this nifty trick to prevent your nail polish from chipping.

(Photos by Tom Newton for Into The Gloss and My Newest Addiction. Thanks, Trace)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one. Pretty

Art Farm said...

I seem to go between loving a red lip or going for a nude one. My two favorites are La Dolce Vita by Nars (one of their old formulations) and I've really been loving the Fresh Sugar lip balm in Rose, it's like my lips but better. I really want to try the new Nars lipsticks! They sound lovely. xo, Katie

Jillian Manesh said...

gorgeous colors! i wish i wore more lipstick. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Ann said...

The nude shade looks good on you,
sadly, it does not look great on me. I prefer to use the pinks and reds.

http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com

magdalena said...

I like these so much! I'm looking for some new colors that I can wear every day.

Melissa Blake said...

i think i'll always be a bright-color girl!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

Love all of these colors!!!

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Yes! I have been doing that too! My fave trick in the morning is applying lip balm first, then a bright coral, and then pat my lips with a tissue until it's just a pale coral that just looks like my lips, only better :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I LOVE Fresh Sugar lip balms too :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, this one would look awesome on you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ann, reds are amazing as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

It's a fantastic everyday colour, Magdalena:) You will love it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Love that trick, Elisa! Thank you. I can't wait to try it:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk