Spring Shoe Trend: Mules.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Have you heard? Flat mules are said to be the go-to shoes this spring! Would you wear them? I love how they are an elegant slipper and a casual sandal in one. They also seem to be perfect for an everyday spring uniform. I’m sold, you?

P.S: Real ballet shoes for the street?
P.P.S: And all things sneakers.

(Photos by/via Who What Wear, Emerson Fry, Garance Doré and They All Hateus)


Anonymous said...

Thumbs up for me.

Diana Mieczan said...


Steph said...

I'm all for any trends that involve flats! I've never owned a pair of mules but I like the ones in the last pic and any that don't too closely resemble slippers :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, true! They totally shouldn't resemble slippers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk