Oversized Jean Jacket: Thumbs up or down?

Thursday, February 12, 2015




What do you think about oversized jean jackets for an early spring? Personally, I love the idea of layering it over chunky sweaters, plaid shirts or even denim and chambray tops. It looks like one of those comfortable yet stylish pieces that fit everything and will stay around for a long while. I'm a fan! You?

P.S: Tomboy.
P.P.S: Plus, don't miss our personalized locket pendant GIVEAWAY!

(Photos by/via Collage VintageHonestly, wtf, Who What Wear, Pretty Dresses in the Laundry)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!! My fave kind of jacket.

Art Farm said...

Love it! Trust me, it's the way to go. I have a cropped fitted, vintage jean jacket and although I love how it looks it is just not as comfy as a slouchy oversized one. xo, Katie

Diana Trotter said...

Aww I just donated mine too! These look so cute with the sweaters.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Di, they really do look awesome with sweaters, don't they?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk