Natural Eucalyptus Home Cleaner

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Are you hooked on the eucalyptus shower trick? Balazs and I can't get enough of it and the smell in our bathroom is simply irresistible.

I replace the eucalyptus every few weeks but I always feel bad for throwing it away. So when this morning I spotted Militza's idea of recycling the eucalyptus leaves by creating a natural home cleaner, I got so excited! Supposedly, the infusion smells amazing and cleans like a boss.

Just mix in a jar dried eucalyptus with white vinegar and leave it for 10 days to combine. That's it! Then mix one part infusion and 2 parts of water and spray to clean.

Making it tonight. Do you use natural cleaners in your home?

P.S: This citrus home cleaner is amazing!
P.P.S: To keep the flu away.

11 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

Ahhhh, that's so awesome!

That's Not My Age said...

I've never seen the eucalyptus in the shower trick before - what a fantastic idea! Definitely going to try it.

Anonymous said...

We like it too. It's especially great during this flu and cold season. Next time our branches dry out I should try it. Jill

Art Farm said...

Oooo! Perfect! I have some dried eucalyptus and I've been meaning to toss it, but I like this idea much better! xo, Katie

Marcela said...

oh! wow! Really?! Such a great idea! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Ann said...

I am too lazy to make my own
but I do buy natural cleansers
because they smell better and it makes me sleep better at night knowing I use natural products.

Have a wonderful day.

Diana Mieczan said...

You'll love it, That's Not My Age! It's awesome:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Great, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Marcela:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ann :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk