Matte Take on Burgundy Nails.

Monday, February 2, 2015

And speaking of winter tweaks, I think it's fair to say that we are all pretty smitten with burgundy nails right now, aren't we? Having said that, ever since spotting the (classier) matte version of it, I can't help but love it even more. Supposedly, if you paint your nails with Essie's berry naughty and top it off with a coat of matte about you, you'll get yourself the most saucy and elegant take on matte burgundy nails there is!

Would you try it? Which one do you prefer: shiny or matte?

P.S: Also, burgundy chevron nails and starry nails.
P.P.S: Plus, tons more...

(Tip via Nail It Mag. Photo via Style Bistro via Le Fashion)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like both but matte looks even more grownup and elegant. Jill

Gwen said...

Oooooo, i like!

Jillian said...

ohh i love the matte finish! xo jillian

Art Farm said...

Oooo! I like a lot! I've never tried matte nails, but I love the look! xo, katie

Melissa Blake said...

I love that!! So perfect for the winter!

holtkamp said...

I need to try this matte look!

Sureence said...

Love the nail color!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill I agree, it's so much more grownup.

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Melissa:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk