Japanese Fox Sanctuary

Tuesday, February 10, 2015



Oh my goodness! This little fox village in Japan must be one of the cutest spots on the earth! Since in Japan foxes are believed to bring luck, there is a special fox sanctuary in Japan's Miyagi Prefecture that anyone can visit every day. For as little as $6, you can spend the day feeding them, petting them if you are brave enough or just enjoying their company. Ah, what a gem, don’t you think?

P.S: Remember those two?
P.P.S: Real-life fox and hound in Norway!

(via Daily Mail. Photos by Danny Villeneuve, Soucitne, uuaya, Tatsuro Shimono, Chi Noa and via handai fox and Bored Panda)

17 comments:

Art Farm said...

This is just adorable!!! I so want to go visit now! xo, Katie

Camila Faria said...

Oh my! I want to live in this place!

magdaglena said...

This is so awesome!

holtkamp said...

So cute! I'd love to go- wish this idea would migrate to the US :)

Lila said...

I would love to visit this place. So adorable.

Virginia Young said...

So adorable...I would visit all the time if I lived closer.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

What a neat idea!

Haterrovat38 said...

the fox is really cute!

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

These are such cool photos!!!!
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

I feel the same way, Camila:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, holtkamp :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Virginia, me too! It would be so fun to just take a walk there.

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like them, Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic

Steph said...

I love foxes! When I first moved to London in 2007, we had a big backyard with some bushes at the back. At first two urban foxes lived there. We called them Farley and Angus. Then one Spring, they had babies. We named them Willa Jasper and Rufus and used to feed them. They'd come right up to us or sleep around the fire pit we built because it was still warm the next morning. So cute!

Diana Trotter said...

THEIR SMILES!!!! There should be a fox sanctuary every where!

Alina said...

They are so incredibly cute. I would definitely go see them!(I'd also want to know more about the work their keepers are doing, but I will assume it is good!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk