Instant Life

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Don’t you just love getting little cheeky sneak peeks into people’s lives? Luckily for us, Parisian photographer Florian Beaudenon created a series of photos where he snapped a bird’s eye view of those tiny intimate moments we enjoy behind closed doors. Personally, I can't stop looking at the photos above. It's incredible to me how a different perspective on something as simple as reading a book or taking a bath can look so wonderfully special. Plus, there is no denying that all those tiny stolen moments we enjoy give a fascinating insight into our character. Wouldn't you agree?

P.S: Reflections from above NYC style, and do you remember those Hong Kong cubicle flats?
P.P.S: Scenes of life.

(via My Modern Met)


DT @ Here I scribble said...

Love those pictures! Great work- thanks for sharing

Art Farm said...

Oooo! I love seeing the birds eye perspective! xo, Katie

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

These are great!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, DT

Steph said...

Beautiful project.

Diana Mieczan said...

I love it too, Steph:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk