Hanging Jars Garden

Wednesday, February 25, 2015



One of the things that makes the end-of-winter bearable are fresh plants. Somehow a dash of new greenery unconsciously tricks our mind and makes us hopeful for warmer weather. So, since I'm religiously counting the days till spring, I'm thinking about creating a lovely little suspended weck jars garden in my kitchen window. I love the idea of hanging jars full of terrarium plants, herbs and flower cuttings. You? Ready for spring?

P.S: Here is the full how to, if you fancy giving it a go as well.
P.P.S: Plus, sunshine in a pot!

(via Terrain)

13 comments:

Asian Handicap said...

The only thing that cures winter is spring ;)

Anonymous said...

They look magical. I wish I had more sunlight in my kitchen.

magdalena said...

Very pretty

Art Farm said...

What a lovely idea! I am so ready for spring and flowers to be blooming! xo, Katie

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Love it!!

Melissa Blake said...

Oooooh, you don't know how EXCITED I am for spring!!! And these plants get me even more excited!

Kirsty Girl said...

Very clever. I love the candles and plants together!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

What a fab idea, these would look great outside too!

Diana Mieczan said...

True, Asian Handicap:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I am daydreaming about spring every single day lately:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa :) Hope spring is just around the corner!

Diana Mieczan said...

Kirsty, me too. Beautiful combination, don't you think?

Diana Mieczan said...

You're so right, Marieken

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk