Go-to uniform

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What have you been wearing lately? I'm certain, I'm not the only one here that is daydreaming about spring, am I right? So recently I discover that the best way to give yourself a bit of spring illusion is by layering cozy knits and pairing them up with a saucy pair of heels. Plus, boy-oh-boy, those faux leather pants seem to be the go-to piece right now. Would you wear it?

Here is how you can recreate this look:
Sweater or this one - heels - hat - bag - leather pants - scarf or this one - bangle and bracelet - nail polish - underwear - perfume  - rings - Ruby red tinted balm.

P.S: More go-to uniforms.
P.P.S: Plus, 3 nifty winter uniform tweaks.

(Photos by Fashion and Style. Layout by exPress-o)


Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure about leather pants but maybe I should try them. Jill

Art Farm said...

Oooo! What a chic and sassy outfit! I bought a pair of faux-leather pants last year and haven't worn them yet. A bit of a fashion risk for me! But I hear they're supposed to keep you pretty warm. I love the hat and the heels. xo, Katie

Jillian Manesh said...

i love that sweater! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

katie a. said...

Great look! I just bought a cowl neck sweater from Free People that looks much like that sweater. I love it so much, in fact I'm wearing it right now! xo

Emmy Weiss said...

Oooh I love the hat and soft colors mixed with the bold colors. A nice transition into spring/summer style.

And no, you're most definitely not the only one dreaming of spring. I've been posting a lot about spring, I feel, and am planning posts to come about spring for the next couple of months. :)

Melissa Blake said...

I love that hat!!! Such a fresh look to help usher in spring!

Steph said...

Bring on spring for sure! I'm not sure about leather pants. I've always looked at them and then looked away... Hm. Love the sweater and the at though and I love that you included a photo of the newspaper in your collage :) x

LyddieGal said...

Every go-to outfit should include underwear that cute.
Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk