Over the weekend, Balazs and I watched the gripping mystery thriller Before I Go To Sleep and honestly, I still can't stop thinking about it. It shocked me so much! Have you seen it?
It's a story of a woman who wakes up every single day, remembering nothing, questioning everything and having a very hard time trusting anyone around her. She doubts her husband, her previous life, her relationship with her doctor - yet the person who hurt her the most is the one who wants her to never regain her memory again. It's a story of remorse, denial, lies and realization that not everything is what it seems. So, if you're in a mood for a heart-gripping story of a women trying to make sense of everything she used to be - this film is totally for you!
Bits and bobs:
- The film was based on S. J. Watson's first novel of the same title.
- Rowan Joffe also directed 28 Days Later.
- Jimmy Fallon on his date with Nicole Kidman :) True story!
- Is Colin Firth a good kisser?
- Nicole in 1983 :) Adorable.
- Colin on the film.
- Doesn't he have the most amazing accent? It's a South East England style English:)
- I can't wait to watch Kingsman.
_ Colin on himself: I have a kind of neutrality, physically, which has helped me. I have a face that can be made to look a lot better or a lot worse, depending on how I want it to look.
- "There are some characters you never want to shake off".
- Hilarious! How can you not love him, right?
- Colin's Texan accent - giggle!
- Remember him in Bridget Jones' Diary?
- Nicole bares all...
- Also, I can't wait to see more of Mark Strong after this film.
P.S: And a few other films that rock my world right now.
P.P.S: Plus 10 life lessons I learned from Seinfeld.
(Photos via IMDb)