Collarbone Length Bob

Thursday, February 5, 2015

What’s your favourite hair length? Just before Christmas I chopped my long locks to a very brave collarbone length bob. The goal was to get rid of the overgrown layers and let my hair be almost the same length for once. After the initial shock of how short it was, I realised this hair length is a keeper. It’s still long enough to tie it up in a top knot or braid it, but short enough to be very manageable and easy to care for. I love it! You?

P.S: Center parted bangs, a bit of hair tickle and all things pixie hairdo.
P.P.S: Also, don't miss our beautiful jewelry Giveaway this week!

(Photos by/via They all hate usHonestly...wtf, Nasty Gal, The Chronicles of Her, Who What Wear, The Simply Luxurious Life, The Sartorialist and Polienne)

13 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE these looks but I much prefer long hair for myself. Glad you find a cut that works for you, thanks as always for the beautiful images.

Jillian Manesh said...

ohhh these photos make me want to grow out my hair a few inches :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

little t said...

Two of my friends have went for this kind of cut recently and it is beautiful! They both look so grown up and chic without looking older... if that makes sense.

Anyway, LOVE it!

Art Farm said...

I chopped my hair to the same length just around Thanksgiving and I love it! I was tired of my grown out layers and now it feels and looks so much fuller and healthier. I also love that it doesn't get so knotty and snarled from all the scarfs and heavy coats. xo, Katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the first and fourth photo. My hair is almost at this lenght, just a couple of months :-)

Melissa Blake said...

Love this! Definitely a thumbs up for me!

Keely said...

Yes! I love my hair most at collar-bone length. I am currently growing out a shorter bob and I wish my hair would grow quicker.

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Sara!

Diana Mieczan said...

It totally makes sense, little t :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, Katie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken :)

Hildi said...

Love, love, love. I would have loved to see a before and after shot of your chop too. As you know I am still humming and hah-ing whether to take to chop or not but after this post....better ring my hairdresser! X

Diana Mieczan said...

Hildi:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk