Cheers to a great weekend

Friday, February 27, 2015

Cheers to the last February Friday! What are you up to this weekend? Tonight I'll be learning the art of making ceramics on a pottery class with a friend. I'm so looking forward to it! Dearies, have a cozy next two days and I will see you back here on Monday morning. Fancy going down the internet-rabbit-hope? Enjoy!

This is fantastic: Cloudy with a chance of joy. (Thanks, Deniz).

Finding love after a heart transplant.

I want to spend my days growing my own food in Greece:)

I so could go for a slice of this right now. You?


"I eat like a 6-year-old".

Three surprising ways to be happy!

The best fried egg trick, ever!

Things to do in the kitchen first thing in the morning.


Learn to love by simply loving.

3 ingredients = delicious chocolate snack.

Who says size matters?

Let's go camping!

Rare, beautiful and fun...

Ha! How to grow garlic in a flower pot :)

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago tomorrow.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo by Kara Rosenlund)


Anonymous said...

I like the list pf things to do in the morning. Happy weekend Diana. Jill

Melissa Blake said...

A ceramics class sounds fun! I'll be binge-watching House of Cards!!! So pumped for the new season!!

Monica | Hola!design said...

Happy weekend!

Eliza Jane said...

Great links this week! x

Marcela said...

oh! Great links! Thank you so much!
Have a lovely Sunday, dear!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, me too! It's such a great list.

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Marcela. Glad you like them!

Steph said...

Thanks for the link love! Hope you had a lovely weekend. Just catching up :) xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph :)

GlassesShop said...

Thanks for the link love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk