Cheers to a great weekend.

Friday, February 6, 2015

Cheers to Friday! What are you up to? Later today I'm meeting a friend for a coffee and on Sunday we are having friends and family over for a big dinner. Besides that, last night we watched Gone Girl and it blew my mind. Have you seen it? What did you think? Dearies, have a cozy next two days and I'll see you back here on Monday morning! Fancy going down the internet-rabbit-hole? Enjoy!

If you fancy a few new rings, necklaces or earrings, you shouldn't miss out on our $75 gift certificate GIVEAWAY this week!

Early hours...

Snow, ice and Niagara Falls...

This couple is building their home out of shipping containers.

Aw.... flying penguin.

De-cluttering and organizing.

The coolest socks on the planet! (And they can be yours).

Before the day starts...

Brilliant! Favourite hugs on film. What are yours?

Yummy.

What a nutritionist really eats in a day. (So interesting!).

The real reason women freeze their eggs. Do you agree or disagree?

Ha! The most unusual sound in the Swedish language.

Fancy a giggle? Dover Police officer enjoying his morning drive:)

I'm totally smitten with this tiny home :)

At home with the adorable Ella.

Are you in a breakfast-rut? This might help get out of it.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo via Seaglass N Serendipity)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shake it off is my fave tune right now. I'm sending the video to everyone I know. thx

Jillian said...

i really liked the movie gone girl-- and the book was even better! have a great weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Art Farm said...

Hahaha!!! I love the Dover Police cam! That video cracked me up! Have a lovely weekend, my dear! xo, Katie

Krysten Quiles said...

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Steph said...

Thanks for the links! The family dinner sounds lovely. I miss being able to do that. I haven't seen Gone Girl but will put it on my list. Going to check out your morning links. Happy weekend! x

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Thanks for sharing the penguin link, they are amongst my favourite animals. And I love the police officer video, can watch it over and over again. He's one sassy dude!

Martina // Spunkyrella said...

I watched Gone Girl right when it came out and I was blown away too. After reading the book I still think Paul Rudd would´ve made for a better Nick Dunne but I read somewhere that Gillian Flynn wanted Ben Affleck for that part - so I guess that worked for her :)

Still the book was intense and better - as usual - but the movie did not disappoint, I think!

Have a lovely weekend!

Eliza Jane said...

Excellent links, as always! This series has become my favourite Friday/weekend read!

Ann said...

I always appreciate the links you share.
Have a wonderful weekend.

http://momsturf.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, it's a great song, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Hope you had a great weekend, Katie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, you should totally watch that film...it's incredible.

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, he totally is, indeed!

Diana Mieczan said...

Martina, I want to read the book now.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Eliza! Glad you like it! xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Ann :)

Merry Meri said...

Thanks for the link love darling! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! xox

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Meri:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk