California Micro Home in the Woods

Tuesday, February 10, 2015



Wow, could you imagine living in a 196 square feet cabin in the middle of a forest? About two and a half years ago, Tim and Hannah decided to make a change, so they built a tiny cabin tucked away amidst a dense California forest with the view of treetops and purple-bluish mountains. Their goal was to create a very minimal and self-sustainable living environment, so they could start enjoying life they always wanted, instead of trying to afford things that mean nothing to them. How inspiring, don’t you think? Good for them!

P.S: Cabin fever.
P.P.S: Fairytale house in Wales.

(via Apartment Therapy. Photos by June Bhongjan)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not positive I could live in such small space but the view could convince me otherwise. Jill

Tiffany Kadani said...

I would for that view. Wow!

Jillian said...

it looks so cozy! and such a beautiful view. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, the view is something special, indeed :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany :)

Art Farm said...

Oh I love it! Such a beautiful environment and cute little home. I don't know if Toby and I could share such a small little space. But I like to think we possibly could. Something to work towards! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

I totally agree, Katie - 'something to work towards'. Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk