3 Nifty Winter Uniform Tweaks

Monday, February 2, 2015

The best way to get rid of the winter-closet-funk is by adding a few tiny tweaks to your daily uniform. It's incredible how the simplest adjustments can jazz up your regular outfit and make it feel fresh, new and fun again. (Not to mention warm and cozy). So here are three little twists that I simply can't wait to try out.

Starting (above) with layering my felt wide-brimmer with a simple beanie for that extra dose of warmth and chic.

Putting a new spin on my button-downs by wrapping them, crisscrossing the ends and tucking in. Perfect with French layers.


And sassing up my coat with a draped scarf worn over it.

Which tweak tickles your fancy? Would you try any of the above? xo

P.S: Also, belted scarves and belted layers.
P.P.S: Plus, tons more fashion goodness.

(Tips and photos by/via Madewell Musing)

10 comments:

Jillian said...

ahh i love that button up shirt trick! so cute. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Anonymous said...

My fave is the beanie idea. I'll try it tonight. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I find that one so cool and nifty!

Mandy Doornenbal said...

Great idea to crisscross a button-downs.

Art Farm said...

I love the beanie with the felt hat idea! Perfect way to feel sassy and warm just after the blizzard we had yesterday! xo, Katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

What a fun idea to wear a blouse!

Monica | Hola!design said...

oh! never thought of crisscrossing my shirts! looks so pretty.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, stay warm, darling. xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk