Winter hair: Half-up top knot

Monday, January 19, 2015





Winter hair can be troublesome, especially when you wear a hat. Somehow hats combined with freezing wind and tucking-in doesn't really go hand-in-hand with sassy hair. Lately I've been obsessed with half-up top knot dos. Before whenever I took off my hat, my hair was super flat, but nowadays, I just quickly tie it in a funky half-up top knot and I'm ready for anything. Perfect hair-do for those days when your locks are not willing to cooperate. Would you give it a go?

P.S: Here is a great how-to for short and long hair.
P.P.S: The hair colour for 2015.

(Photos by/via Zipped, Stine Sampers, Love, Blair and Still With You)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last summer I stopped cutting my bangs and it's been killing me. This hairdo will definitely help in the transition. Love your hair and beauty posts.

Art Farm said...

Love this variation! When I tuck all my hair in my hat, I look strange and bald. And now that I'm sporting a lob, this is doable with the shorter length. xo, Katie

Mandy Doornenbal said...

In Holland we call it the festival knot. Don't know why, but i like it!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love this! I have to try.

English Mum said...

I LOVE this! Really struggling with my new shorter hair and seriously wondering if it's a mistake, especially as I can't tie it up any more - never thought about tying just SOME of it up :)

Tanya said...

i like doing my hair like this.

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I know how painful growing out bangs can get...and yes, this hairdo will help:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Love the name, Mandy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

This hairdo will look great on you, English Mum :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk