Winter Blues.

Thursday, January 8, 2015


While in London, my mom convinced me to try her favourite vibrant and somewhat out of my comfort zone butler please nail polish. It's a beautiful mix of blue and purple that seems very brave, but in reality looks pretty stylish against chunky winter sweaters. The trick is to put two coats of it for that rich, vibrant and indulgent blue finish. Pretty, isn't it?

P.S: Also, a few other shades you might like.
P.P.S: Shake on it.

(Photos via Beauty Editor)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how bold it looks with short nails. Will try it. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

yes! i love this bold + fun color :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Emmy Weiss said...

That is such a gorgeous color! Love it. Bold funky colors are so fun. =)

Art Farm said...

It's beautiful! And a nice pop of color during these cold, grey winter days! xo, Katie

Jaime @laviejaime said...

ohh i love this color! i have a spring-y coral from my vacation last week and time to get back to reality (cold weather colors)

Hildi said...

Oh so pretty! Great colour!

Keely said...

It is very pretty!

little t said...

I had this exact shade on for a manicure a while back... and I received so many compliments on it. It really is the brightest brightest blue!

Diana Mieczan said...

They totally are, Emmy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh, how cool, little t:)

Steph said...

Love it! I had a similar colour last time I was in NYC. Shame we crossed paths in the sky when you came to London and I was in the States! x

Diana Mieczan said...

Such a shame, Steph! Next time we should plan a dinner or a coffee:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk