Veggie Art

Wednesday, January 7, 2015




Blimey me, how gorgeous are those food designs? Eighteen months ago Amber made a huge lifestyle swap by becoming vegan. Naturally, being a fan of fruits and veggies, she started deconstructing her salads by placing all the fresh goodies into imaginative patterns in order to create those unique designs. Quickly, her little side project became her passion! How creative is that?

Now, I’m craving a big bowl of hearty salad, you?

P.S: Bird food, food maps and food flags.
P.P.S: Also, the art of food grouping and colour me yummy :)

(via Daily Mail)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to look twice since they look like pieces of art. Jill

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Love it!

Jillian said...

whoooa so cool! i love the patterns :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, they totally look like art, don't they?

magdalena said...

pretty & yummy

Art Farm said...

Wow! The paisley one is AMAZING!!! Yes, I want a big crunchy, fresh salad now. xo, Katie

Camila Faria said...

Beautiful - and healthy - patterns! Love this!

Kiran Sawhney said...

Food looks like some art/ painting. It is lovely. I am craving of salad too.
http://www.kiransawhney.com

Emmy Weiss said...

People are so creative with just about everything. It's amazing! I would have never thought that food would be used in such a graphically artistic way. This is really cool! Thanks for sharing! :-)

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

These would be awesome printed and framed in a/my kitchen :-)

little t said...

Beautiful!

Liz Halle said...

These colors!! So beautiful :)

Diana Mieczan said...

That one is my favourite as well, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Emmy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You're so right, Marieken!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk