This Week's Gems

Friday, January 23, 2015

This dress makes me daydream about spring...

This vertical bar necklace makes me swoon!...

4 city tea towels to adore: San Francisco, Brooklyn, London and Los Angeles.
Shopper made for the city's hustle and bustle...

Those spike dangle earrings are perfect for a saucy date night...

Sassy! I know quite a few ladies who'd love this cats scarf. You?...

Fox :)...

What do you think about those loafers for spring?...

Funky throw pillows are the best!...

Adorable!...

Fancy and beautiful chai and vanilla owl soap...

Party dress perfection!...

Happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds?

P.S: Fancy more?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dish towels are my fave and the blue tote bag is a close second. Jill

Mandy Doornenbal said...

Oeehhhh the pillows! I like the hairdo on the first photo. Have a great weekend.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the dog print and the cute mug!

Jillian said...

love those city tea towels! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Art Farm said...

You know I'm a crazy cat lady and I adore that scarf!!! :) xo, Katie

Alina said...

That dress is gorgeous!

little t said...

LOVE the bar necklace... and the mug!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk