This Week's Gems

Friday, January 16, 2015

Lately, I can't get enough of all things mustard and this hat is no exception...

What a stunner...

On my Valentine's Day wish list: this feminine morse coded phrase necklace. I'd go for: "two of us". You?...

This little oversized dress is making me excited for spring!...

Tiny little heart charm = sweet everyday piece!...

"The Eye and The Lion" - a swoonworthy print for your living room!...

:)...

What a pretty everyday bracelet - love!...

Beautiful ceramic egg crate...

This moonstone bullet charm necklace + grey tee + sassy skirt + red lips = Friday night on the town!...

So cute!...

Cozy...

Moon ring perfection!...

My new favourite honey dipper...

Happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds?

P.S: Fancy more?
P.P.S: Planning a dinner party or a picnic? Don't miss our awesome GIVEAWAY this week!

16 comments:

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love that necklace and the comfy looking slippers!

Anonymous said...

I take the moon ring. Jill

Chrissy said...

Those are some great finds! I am all about mustard coloured everything as well! Happy weekend, dear! xxx

Steph said...

Thank you for including my print! Love that mustard hat. Have a fantastic weekend! xo

Jillian Manesh said...

loveee that moon ring :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, the perfect slippers for winter weekends:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Good choice, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Happy weekend to you too, Chrissy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Steph:) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian :)

Liz Halle said...

That bag though..

Art Farm said...

That teapot is an absolute stunner! xo, Katie

Just Another Shopaholic said...

The heart charm is super adorable and on my wishlist now.

SimaG said...

Thank you Diana!
Love it, as always <3

Diana Mieczan said...

Just Another Shopaholic, awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Sima:) xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk