This Week's Gems

Friday, January 9, 2015

Isn't this coat something special? Love the cheery colour. You?...

How charming is this necklace?...

For a winter pop of colour....

Great bag for daily necessities...

Beautiful...

So adorable!...

I love this understated beaded bracelet...

Isn't this one of the most gorgeous floral watercolour scarves you've ever seen? I'm smitten!...

Such a stylish take on hoops...

Arrow spoon perfection...

Dotty little dish for your rings...

This candle sounds dreamy for a winter weekend...

Because I can't get enough of those dill and garlic pickles...

Happy January Friday! Here is to our first gems of 2015! What caught your eye?

P.S: Fancy more?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want everything. Happy weekend Diana. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

i love that coat! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, happy weekend to you too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, me too. Perfect for those freezing winter days.

Art Farm said...

I'm completely smitten with that scarf too! What a beauty! xo, Katie

Steph said...

That red coat! And the arrow spoon. x

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the red coat, and how it's teamed up with the printed skirt and bright pink sweater!

LyddieGal said...

I really love bright coats - just what you need in the winter! Love that whole outfit too, so cute.
Chic on the Cheap

little t said...

I want the ring dish and the lavender candle in my home!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, yes and yes!

Diana Mieczan said...

little t :)

cindy said...

love all your finds! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk