Superfood Hot Chocolate

Thursday, January 22, 2015


Do you like hot chocolate? It's one of those soothing drinks that takes you back to your childhood home, doesn't it? By now, there are so many amazing and different takes on this milky cup of goodness, but if you fancy trying a different (healthier) twist on it, I recommend Sarah's superfood version. A few weeks ago, I finally gave it a proper go and I don't think I can ever go back to regular cocoa anymore.

It not only satisfies your sweet tooth cravings, but also keeps your energy up and stress level down. Yup, I told you it's super! (Here is the recipe).

Btw: Maca is my new revelation with its 31 minerals and the way it helps in coping with stress, moods and energy levels. You must try it!

P.S: Energy boosting chia fresca.
P.P.S: And this yummy 3-ingredient morning ginger latte.

(Photos My New Roots)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I by coconut sugar and maca? I'd love to try this recipe. Jill

Mal said...

This sounds so delicious and wonderful on this cold day. Love the addition of cayenne and cinnamon

Mal
http://acookinthepast.blogspot.com/

Liz Halle said...

I love this! A must try.

xo,
Liz

www.littlemomentsofhappiness.com

Art Farm said...

Mmm!!! This sounds wonderful! I saw some coconut sugar in the baking aisle of Whole Foods recently and really would like to try some! xo, Katie

Just Another Shopaholic said...

This sounds so great!!

Deniz said...

Thanks for pointing this recipe out to me! I love her blog and meant to try this hot chocolate a long time ago. Sipping on a fructose friendly version right now! Yum!

little t said...

Raw cacao is the best! So trying this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk