Snow Days = Pyjama Days

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Snow days are made for lazy mornings, coffee in bed and rocking your pyjamas all day long. Who is with me? So, if by any chance, you are having (or hoping for) one of those rare blissful mornings, here are 7 takes on pyjama-goodness that might just convince you to change your plans, lock the door and stay in...

Which one tickles your fancy?

1. 'Pyjamas all day' top + woven pull-ons - 2. Hepburn set - 3. 'Catnap' set - 4. Striped shorts + dotty tee - 5. Plaid flannel set - 6. Lorient block print set - 7. Nightshirt.

P.S: Also, 9 takes on toasty tootsies.
P.P.S: How cozy is this nook?

(Top photo by Scrawnysumo. Layout by exPress-o)


Tanvi Rastogi said...

Super cute! Love the star print one.

∞ ∞

Jillian Manesh said...

it's not snowing in charleston but i'm still in my pjs!! :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Art Farm said...

Fingers crossed for a snow day sometime this winter! But I have a feeling that won't happen this year. I just love #6! xo, Katie

Melissa Blake said...

We had so much snow last year, but not much this year! I'm jealous of the east coast hahaha

LyddieGal said...

We had a blizzard today - I was all about the PJs!
Chic on the Cheap

little t said...

I love the Christmassy tartan ones and the pajamas all day t-shirt... because its SOOOO true

Hildi said...

I am all in! Sunday is my pyjama day and since it is still quite cold out there it has to be a good flannel one X

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk