Morning Coffee Swedish Style

Thursday, January 8, 2015



My daily ritual of brewing coffee is what I most look forward to in the morning. I love the smell of freshly ground beans and the familiar sounds of our coffee maker. Over the years, I came to a realization that coffee represents so much more to me than just a simple energy kick. It’s almost like a morning meditation of carefully thought through tasks that ease me into the hustle and bustle of the day. So you can imagine my excitement when I spotted Anna’s little morning coffee series. She lives in the Swedish countryside where she documents her daily coffee routine with the backdrop of the swoonworthy Scandinavian landscape. It totally beats a regular coffee shop run, doesn’t it?

What’s your morning beverage routine? Do you have one?

P.S: 365 days of coffee.
P.P.S: Early bird coffee date.

(Photos by Anna Aden)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also start my days with coffee. I couldn't have it any other way but my kitchen doesn't even come close to the beauty of Swedish countryside.

Jillian said...

looks like a beautiful place to start your day! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

little luxury list said...

How wonderful to wake up to that! I just like plain water in the morning to really get a fresh start to the day.

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

little t said...

I don't drink coffee, but I love tea - and you're right about rituals. That's the best, most comforting part of it.

Art Farm said...

Damn! If morning coffee could get better, this is what it would look like! I absolutely love my morning coffee ritual. I'm the first one up in the mornings, so I get to brewing immediately. It's my quiet time for just me to sit quietly, reflect and enjoy a delicious mug! xo, katie

magdalena said...

Very sweet. It makes me get out of bed earlier and enjoy my coffee instead of barely finishing it or taking it on the go.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

It totally is, indeed little t:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that, Magdalena:)

Steph said...

Aw, I love this series! Sweden is such a beautiful place. I'd like to explore more of it. I ust interviewed a Swedish photographer/entrepreneur for LO and she also lives in the countryside and a very hardworking but pared down existence which really appeals these days.

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, I can't wait to read that interview:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk