How to purify the air in your home.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015


Have you ever tried burning sage in your home? A few months ago, Balazs's friend came back from Portugal and treated us to a big bundle of sage. He also told us that if you burn it regularly, it will cleanse your home, kill bacteria and purify the air leaving a clean, beautiful scent all around. I gave it a go and I've been hooked ever since! I started to dry and burn sage monthly and I love how it refreshes the air in the flat. It's like a new beginning every single time. Have you tried it?

P.S: Also, this vanilla trick.
P.P.S: Plus, this honey scented bathroom trick.

(Photos via Toast and Tree of Life)

10 comments:

HelloSweetcheeks said...

I didn't realize sage could do that! I;ll have to try it...my allergies have been really bad lately.

Young at Heart said...

Yes....haven't done it much but have definitely used it to cleanse bad vibes.... am inspired to give my place a January cleanse!!

Art Farm said...

I have, but it has been a long time. When I moved in with Toby, I was having a lot of nightmares about one of his old roommates (she wasn't the nicest person), so we walked around the apartment, held hands and burnt a sage smudge. Totally worked! No more nightmares. :) xo, Katie

Jana | One Drawing A Day said...

Where do you get one of these to burn?

English Mum said...

What a great idea! Just ordered a bundle on Ebay - thanks for the tip :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jana, you can get them in your local herbal shop or on amazon. I like those: http://www.amazon.com/White-Smudge-Stick-3-Pack-RS3WS/dp/B0053U37X4/
Hope that helps:)

Diana Mieczan said...

HelloSweetcheeks, it will help your allergies for sure:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds great, Young at Heart!

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome, Katie!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

English Mum, my pleasure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk