Happy New Year!

Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year! How was your Christmas? Did you get something awesome from Santa? How did you enjoy the first few days of 2015? It's so good to be back to regular schedule and just to ease into this week, I'd love to wish you  all a year filled with simple pleasures, unexpected moments of total bliss and the constant feeling of being at ease...

My plan for today is to unpack, make a huge pot of this to cure our cold that we caught in England and catch up on everything I've missed so far.

P.S: Two more posts are coming up today!
P.P.S: New Year's quirks.

(Photos by exPress-o)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Diana. I missed your posts. Jill

little luxury list said...

Happy New Year! Simple pleasures sounds like a good plan! We had a nice, quiet Christmas and went to the museum. Hopefully we can do it again next year!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Happy New Year, welcome back! I have a cold too, but 2015 started out pretty well otherwise :-)
Feel better!

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Happy New Year!! Hope you feel better!

Jillian said...

happy new years!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Hildi said...

Happy happy New Year. I did the usual: ate way too much, partied a bit and are now on a no-sugar cleanse to clean out the system. Not the easiest when you live close to a bakery.....Hope you had a great holiday!

little t said...

Welcome back and happy new year!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Happy New Year Diana! My holiday ended up being quiet but very satisfying and relaxing.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds wonderful, little luxury list

Diana Mieczan said...

Elisa, you too, sweetie

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Sally!

Diana Mieczan said...

Hildi, no-sugar cleanse? That sounds like something I should try!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you and happy New Year to you, lovelies:) xoxo

Art Farm said...

Happy New Year, Diana! I hope you had a lovely break and holiday with your family. Happy to have you back! My big new year "resolution" is to meditate on a regular basis and starting each day by offering the universe an intention. Kind of lofty sounding, but I already feel better on my first day back to work. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

I love your NY resolution, Katie:) So happy to be back. xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk