Grey: The colour of the season.

Monday, January 26, 2015





Have you heard? Grey is the 'it' colour of this frosty season and honestly, I couldn't be happier! I find grey jumpers, pantstees and coats easiest to wear. It's one of those colours that seems to suit everyone and like no other, easily blends with bold lipsticks, saucy skirts or even elegant pants. How do you feel about all things grey?

P.S: Going grey.
P.P.S: And a few other trends that might also tickle your fancy:)

(Photos by/via Harpers Bazaar, Mija, WWD, Style, StyleCaster, Plum Pretty Sugar, House and Hold, Fashion Tag and Stockholm Streetstyle)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Black is my fave but gray is close second. love all the looks you put together. Jill

Art Farm said...

I looooooooooove grey! I love black too (and white and navy). I'm on the hunt for some grey jeans this winter. xo, Katie

Jillian said...

im alll about gray + black :) xo

Mumbai said...

Grey is the new black whenever I can't live without the latest color.
But Grey it's a all-year-round color for me even in summer. The pics show great combis.

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I'm so happy to hear that grey is the new black. I love grey!

Chrissy said...

Love. love. love GREY! xxx

Young at Heart said...

So gogeous.......love grey cashmere!!

LyddieGal said...

I can get behind grey; it's soft, it's cozy, it plays well with other and looks pretty darn good in a monochrome!
Chic on the Cheap

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Love gray! I have added a lot of it to my wardrobe lately.

holtkamp said...

I love grey! A few years ago my wardrobe was 90% grey until I made myself branch out. I'm it's back!

Claudz said...

yay! I love grey!

Jayne Morey said...

Grey colour is perfect with black pair of jeans and leather ankle boots.

Steph said...

I love grey! I never used to but I have managed to accumulate quite a few cozy grey jumpers this season and would love a coat as well. It's a great alternative to black that can sometimes feel too formal.

little t said...

Beautiful looks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk