Go-To Uniform

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What have you been wearing lately? Since the weather has been pretty frosty, I've been living in chunky warm scarves paired with sweatshirts and jeans. The best part about this outfit is that you can easily jazz it up with a pair of bold earrings or red lips for a lunch date with a friend, a busy day at work or even a late night drink with your husband.

Here is how you can recreate this look:
Chunky cabin infinity scarf or this one or that one - Grey coat - Bag- Jeans - Sweatshirt - MAC lipstick in 'la vie en rouge' - Aesop body balm - Stacking rings - Tiny ruby studs

P.S: More go-to uniforms and two new sassy ways to tie your scarves.

(Photo by Vanessa Jackman. Layout by exPress-o)


Anonymous said...

Today I'm weaning my husband's sweater and black jeans but I will try this look tomorrow. It's something I'd wear. Jill

Art Farm said...

Absolutely love this outfit you put together, my dear! I've been living in sweaters, sweatshirts, scarves, jeans and boots. I think I might have to snag that infinity scarf. I love that small pop of red with all the neutrals. xo, Katie

Jillian said...

throughout almost the whole winter i've been wearing a tank and cardigan with leggings... my motto during pregnancy is the comfier the better! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Camila Faria said...

I've always wanted a big coat like this one - but I live in Rio, so... I guess I could wear it on a trip somewhere cold. :/

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

All of these items make a lovely outfit! That scarf looks like the perfect accessory to keep you warm :-)

LyddieGal said...

This is a perfect look. I love a cozy scarf and this one with it's color blocking is divine.
Chic on the Cheap

little t said...

Great coat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk