Flowers in a Bottle

Wednesday, January 21, 2015




Ah, Azuma Makoto has done it again! I love how this floral genius pushes the boundaries and tries to showcase gorgeous blooms in unusual ways. This bottle flower project might be my favourite one yet!

He cleverly placed flower parts into glass jars and filled them with water to showcase their beauty on a different level. I wouldn't mind having one of those bottles sitting on my desk right about now. Stunning, don't you think?

P.S: Aging.
P.P.S: Also, remember those frozen beauties?

(via Spoon & Tamago. Last photo via Miyo Sekimoto)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cleverly done. I will try recreating this when my spring flowers start to bloom. Jill

Jillian said...

so pretty!! makes me excited for spring. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I think I might do that too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I can't wait for spring too, Jillian:)

Tiffany Kadani said...

So very pretty! Love this unique factor and the shape of the bottle.

Art Farm said...

That's amazing! I wonder how he gets them all in there without looking crushed! xo, Katie

Lauren said...

It´s a new beautiful way. I´m gonna loof for a bottle!!!
Love,
Lauren

Emmy Weiss said...

So lovely and yet so simple. I think I need to rethink some of my bedroom decor now! :) Bellezza di Vita

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk