Coffee Marble

Thursday, January 29, 2015

If you love coffee, I have a treat for you.

It's funny, but as a coffee-lover, I find all aspects of coffee creation beautiful and interesting. I bet it's the same for tea lovers, isn't it? Anyway, meet Sonya Yu,  a food photographer with a passion for java. She snaps photos of the very end of the coffee making process - when you pour in the milk and two worlds collide. She cleverly calls it "coffee marble" and just by looking at those photos above, I crave another cuppa. You?

P.S: More all-things-coffee...
P.P.S: And 365 days of coffee.


Anonymous said...

We're a family of coffee drinkers. Every few months I promise myself to cut down on it but I always end up going back to it. Jill

Art Farm said...

Ooo! So pretty! I do love watching cream swirl into coffee. I love the term coffee marble! xo, Katie

LyddieGal said...

cream and coffee - what a beautiful sight!
Chic on the Cheap

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Coffee is definitely an obsession of mine.

Mary Jo Matsumoto said...

Yum! I just made iced coffee the second I walked in the door but these look so much better!

xo Mary Jo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk