Cheers to a dreamy weekend

Friday, January 16, 2015

Cheers to Friday! What are you up to this weekend? Tomorrow, we are going to visit friends and their new baby, and on Sunday we are having friends over for a pasta night. Wishing everyone a warm and cozy weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday morning. Btw: fancy going down the internet-rabbit-hole? Enjoy!

The best way to start your day...

Planning a dinner party? Don't miss our awesome GIVEAWAY this week!

Yes, please:)

Comfort food Greek-style.

My breakfast this week. So good!

Choosing cheerfulness :)

52 places to go this year, which few tickle your fancy? (My top three are: 9, 34 and 35).

Beautiful.

How to make a breakfast salad.

I'm hooked on food podcasts, you?

The perfect winter work lunch.

What a great take on a classic ponytail.

Could you go 40 days without being mean?

A better way to introduce your friends at parties.

Nifty.

Ha! How to grow a lemon tree from seeds.

Letting go of busy...

Great advice from women who travel alone.

A perfect winter snack.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo by Georgianna Lane via Stevano Widjojo)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind visiting all 52, but #18 is my ultimate goal.

Art Farm said...

#2 is the top of my list! Have a wonderful weekend! I'm having dinner with a girlfriend tonight and seeing some friends on Sunday. Should be a good weekend mixed with seeing friends and relaxing at home! xo, Katie

Melissa Blake said...

Happy weekend! I'm soooo ready for it!!

Caitlin Kelly said...

Thanks so much for linking to my blog! Much appreciated.

Steph said...

Happy weekend, lovely! The Faroe Islands & Iceland are top of my travel list at the moment :) Enjoy your time with your friends. Cheers for the link love. xo

sini said...

Have a good weekend!! I did check the traveling pictures listed, I feel like spending a year on discovering new places. I need a vacation!

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Cuba, Macedonia, and New Orleans would be my top picks from that list; but if I had to just pick my own favorite destinations for the year, I'd say London (booked), Lake Garda in Northern Italy (booked) and Amsterdam (not booked, most likely not happening this year, but hopefully soon!)

I really loved the link you shared about "a better way to introduce friends at parties"! I want everyone to read it!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Oh, those potatoes! I need to make me some of those :-)
I also liked the article about introducing people, very true!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Caitlin :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, I so want to visit The Faroe Islands....Ah!

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, Sini...I would love a long and relaxing vacation somewhere beautiful:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Elisa, sounds like you are going to have a fantastic year:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk