Cheers to a cozy weekend

Friday, January 30, 2015

Cheers to the last Friday of this freezing January! I must confess, I'm already daydreaming about spring. Anyway, what are you up to this weekend? We are hoping for two lazy days filled with long walks, people watching from our favourite café window and sleeping in. As always, I'll see you back here on Monday morning, but if you fancy going down the internet rabbit hole, here are a few awesome links that just might catch your eye. Enjoy!

Fancy trying a 30-day minimalism challenge?

Traveling to London? The Columbia Road Flower Market should be on your must visit list.

Fancy an understated and beautiful necklace? Check out our GIVEAWAY!


Brilliant! What the 'Friends' intro sounds like without music. (Thanks, Marieken).

Oh my goodness, a hummingbird that snores while sleeping.

How to prioritize.

A few new beauty trends for this year.

A little Danish custom that could help cure your winter blues.

Hmm, why the modern world is bad for our brain.


On dressing up while growing a minimalist wardrobe.

Eat like a Scandinavian.

Tips for traveling on a shoestring.

How to harvest healing sage.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo via A Life Lived Well)


Steph said...

Happy weekend! Thanks for the link love. I'm dreaming of Spring too. xo

Anonymous said...

We just got snow yesterday and I'm already sick of it. Wish there was a magic trick to bring spring sooner. Jill

HereIscribble said...

I saw that 30-day challenge and plan to do that soon.. Great links, thanks for sharing.
Happy weekend!

Jillian said...

have a wonderful weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Melissa Blake said...

Happy weekend, friend! :)

Art Farm said...

Have a wonderful weekend, my dear! Columbia Road Flower Market is a definitely must on my next trip to London!! xo, Katie

little luxury list said...

Have a lovely lazy weekend! I'm going to balance a good dose of laziness with a few productive moments!

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Hildi said...

Have a great weekend. I am with you longing for spring, -so over freezing days.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Although I have a fear of heights, I do love the aerial shots. They're stunning. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk