A New Addition.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015




Remember Harlow and Indi who stole our hearts over a year ago? Well, those two rascals have a new family member and her name is Reese. She is a tiny little miniature dachshund who makes my heart skip a beat. I’ve been following Harlow’s adventures for a while now and each time I see this sweet soul caring for her two little sisters, it makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside. It’s incredible how caring, gentle and accommodating she is. Do you have a pet or two?

P.S: A chance encounter.
P.P.S: A sassy GIVEAWAY is coming up!

(via My Modern Met)

9 comments:

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I've been following them on Instagram for a while, I love seeing this bunch! I haven't got any pets, but I am thinking about adopting a cat from the shelter :-)

Martina // Spunkyrella said...

How cute is this little peanut!? I grew up with a dachshund named Max - actually he looked a lot like Indi - it´s really the best breed for city living!

xo

Jillian said...

OMGGG those pups are so stinking cute. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Chrissy said...

Aw, they are so cute!!

Art Farm said...

Soooooooo cute! Beyond cute! :) xo, Katie

Emmy Weiss said...

Aww! These furbabies just stole my heart!!

Diana Trotter said...

Oh my goodness!! These are the cutest and sweetest dogs I've EVER SEEN!!!!! I WANT THEM ALL!!!

LyddieGal said...

what a precious little trio! I can't get over reese's unique coloring!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

Alina said...

These dogs are so cute! What a sweet addition to my Wednesday! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk