3-ingredient Chocolate Fudge.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

At about 10pm last night Balazs and I got a bad case of sweet tooth craving. The problem was that after our Christmas trip, we had nothing remotely delicious at home. That is, till I remembered Eleanor's 3-ingredient chocolate fudge recipe of cacao powder, coconut oil and honey. The mix takes only a few minutes to whip up, but it has to set in the freezer for an hour. It was so worth the sixty minutes wait: we got a whole box of rich, satisfying and scrumptious treats to enjoy while catching up on all the telly-series we have missed. Good thing I didn't make a sweets related New Year's resolution:)

P.S: You might want to try those as well.
P.P.S: Also, Nutella fudge:)

(Photo by Petite Kitchen)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that is how my sugar-free January ends. I won't be able to resist this. Jill

Art Farm said...

Oh my! This is a good recipe to have on hand for those late night cravings! Sounds heavenly and dangerous as I have all of this at home! :) xo, Katie

Rachel (Wit and Wanderings) said...

chocolate is my weakness...this recipe my enabler

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I do this too! Except I use maple syrup instead of honey. I loooove maple syrup. Last time I also added some chopped cashews and then sprinkled it with grated coconut and goji berries. It was my sweet movie snack :-)

Hildi said...

Oh Diana, there goes my whole sugar free January out the window! That cake looks too delish to pass.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I need to try this, I love a recipe that doesn't need lots and lots of ingredients.

little t said...

Even if you had a healthy eating resolution, these seem a pretty healthy alternative!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You should totally try it, Katie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Rachel:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yummy, Elisa:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Very true, little t:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk