We Never Met

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

They have been in this in and out relationship for the past couple of years. He loves her more than anything, but the Lambretta can be truly selfish sometimes.
She buys the bigger perfume bottle because it's better value. She gets tired of the smell and ends up buying a different one.

"I wanted to be a banker but my father really encouraged me not to."
She reads his horoscope to him everyday, only instead of Aries, she reads Scorpio. It's just more like him.

Every now and then you'll find him dressed overly formal. That means he hasn't done laundry for a while.

"I hate waiting rooms. They keep you there long enough to make you bored but never long enough to finish what you were reading."

Bruno. She simply won't travel without him. You can't see him here though, Bruno was in the bathroom.

Fancy a smile? A few months ago, Alex Mendes and Hugo Catraio started an Instagram feed featuring photos of strangers on the street, captioned by an imagined backstory. Yup, exactly like we all do while people watching from a cafĂ© window on Saturday mornings :) Basically, it’s a series of conversations they never had. If you ever people watched before, you will find the whole feed hilarious! Do you people watch and imagine who they are, what they are up to?

P.S: I have this thing with floors.
P.P.S: The anti-worry mantra.

(via Sho&Tell)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA I do this daily with my daughter on the way to school.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Super awesome, started following them right away! What's more fun than people watching? I especially like to make up stories about where people met :-) Oh, and I love the cute bag in the first photo!

Jillian Manesh said...

so fun! i love people watching when im at the airport, it's so interesting! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a Freshly Picked Moccasin giveaway on cornflake dreams

Camila Faria said...

This is genious! I totally do this to strangers every day! :)

Claudz said...

I love this! one of my favourite games to play with hubby

Art Farm said...

Love it! This was my favorite story: She reads his horoscope to him everyday, only instead of Aries, she reads Scorpio. It's just more like him. :) xo, Katie

Monica | Hola!design said...

Sometimes I imagine strangers' lives. This is fascinating!

Jana | One Drawing A Day said...

We were in Italy recently and did just that. We couldn't understand the language so we made up stories about the people we saw around us. So fun!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, how sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, glad you like it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, airports are the best for people watching:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Claudz, Balazs and I love people watching so much.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, that one is my favourite as well.

Diana Mieczan said...

How fun, Jana and I hope you had a fantastic time in Italy:)

tutusandtea said...

I love this! Definitely adding him to my feed... I just find people watching so cathartic in a way... peace giving and imagination-stimulating.. Thanks for sharing this one!

Diana Mieczan said...

tutusandtea, I totally agree...it's very cathartic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk