This Week's Gems

Friday, December 5, 2014

Snazzy little dress for an office Secret Santa party...

Aww...who wouldn't want to wear a sweet little initial ring, right? Love...

How pretty are those wooden candle holders?...

Beautiful snail necklace. Would look stunning with a simple black dress..

Pretty clutch to spice up your weekend uniform...

Tiny Moissanite studs to add a dash of fancy to your day...

Yes!...

The perfect gift to someone you love: this custom morse code bracelet...

Sassy and sparkly key chains...

So festive...

My dad would love this guitar tie bar :)...

Vintage brass deer for your bedside table...

Yes, please :)...

City coasters to adore!...

Happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Also, don't miss our Sora Designs jewelry GIVEAWAY this week!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know someone who needs the apron. My gift is sorted. Thx

Jillian said...

that apron would make a great gift! i really like those coaster! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Carmen said...

Diana, this is great, I have already included the apron in my etsy shopping list, thanks so much for this treasure hunting you make for us every week!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Oh I'm totally swooning over that blush pink dress!

Art Farm said...

I love that apron and everything else in the Old English etsy shop!! Might have to get some gifts from there for my family! xo, Katie

Monica | Hola!design said...

The snowflakes nail decals. Love.

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Jillian. They are so fun!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...my pleasure, Carmen! SO happy about that:)Btw: that apron makes me giggle each time I look at it.

Diana Mieczan said...

Isn't it pretty, Rowena?

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, isn't Old English awesome? Check out their mugs, they are hilarious and brilliant!

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica :)

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

Diana, your weekly gems are just the best! I would so wear that dress with black boots and a junky knit cardigan - paired with those lovely studs and that honey balm :) Right?!

Have a lovely weekend!

LyddieGal said...

Love those coasters! The little deer is adorable, and the studs are stunning.
Chic on the Cheap

Steph said...

Dress and candles for me please, and that lip balm looks amazing! Happy Sunday, lovely! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Martie:) You totally nailed it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk