The Topsy Holiday Do

Thursday, December 18, 2014

How will you wear your hair this Christmas? Since red lips and romantic waves are a big hit this festive season, how about adding a little flirty twist and a flip to your locks to make it even more wearable? I'm planning to wear my hair in this sassy topsy holiday do with a cozy sweater dress, mustard snug tights and red lips. How about you?

P.S: Also festive fun with bobby pins and this snazzy grown-up topsy tail.
P.P.S: Plus, tons more hair goodness.

(Photos by Molly and Joanna - Irrelephant for Say Yes)


Anonymous said...

I love this. Jill

Jillian said...

so cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Camila Faria said...

Very cute and super easy to copy! Love this for summer (it's almost summer in this part of the world now). \o/

little luxury list said...

What a chic look for the holidays!

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Art Farm said...

So pretty! I just got my hair cut a couple weeks ago into a long bob. I'm still experimenting and I might try to add some messy curls. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Enjoy the sunshine, Camila:)

Diana Mieczan said...

little luxury list, glad you like it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I bet you look so adorable, Katie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk