The perfect Holiday party (hair and lips) duo

Wednesday, December 10, 2014






If you're going for a Holiday party (or two) this season, you should totally consider this sassy little duo of romantic and a dash messy waves plus bold red lips. Ever since Jenn posted about it, I can't wait to try it out. My plan is to wear it with a sequin skirt, a grey tee and a snazzy pair of short boots. Thumbs up or down? xo

P.S: My favourite red lippy.
P.P.S: Genius fail-safe rosy cheeks (all winter long).

(Photos by/via Gary Pepper,  Le Fashion, Garance Doré and Ruffled)

13 comments:

Jillian said...

ohh i love these bold colors! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, bold colours go so well with the Holiday season, don't they?

Angela Xie said...

Thumbs up! Love this look. So gorgeous.

Art Farm said...

BIG thumbs up, my dear!! What's your favorite red? I've been digging Nars Cruella and Bobbi Brown Red.

Jill said...

A bright and deep red is my fav look for holiday parties!

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing looks!
Loving the red lips!

xoxox,
CC

Imogen said...

Red lips are my favourite for absolutely any occasion.

LyddieGal said...

Looks like perfection to me! I love a good red lip.
Chic on the Cheap

Sara said...

I'm getting ready to go to my office end of year meeting and party this morning! I'm definitely going to go for a red lip and curls now. Thanks!

English Mum said...

I just bought the Nars red lipstick. Not even sorry!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I have a few but Bobbi Brown Red is one of the best:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Sara:)

Diana Mieczan said...

English Mum, fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk