Healthy Festive Snack On The Go

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Snacking is contagious, isn't it? Since Christmas is the season of scrumptiousness all around, I found the perfect little treat to get you through the Holidays. Those apple chips are packed with cinnamon and ginger, great to take with you to the office or carry around in your bag for whenever you feel like having something sweet. I'm  addicted to them and you should totally try them. Here is the full how-to :) Fancy?

P.S: Plus, a few more breakfast, lunch and snack inspirations.
P.P.S: Also, this one.

(Photo by Hello Natural)


Anonymous said...

I need to make them. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

yum! those sound delicious! i bought something similar when i was in seattle and they were SO tasty! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Hildi said...

Must try! I cannot stop snacking and since I've found my fave French butter Galettes, ( I know, great way to ruin the waistline) it seems like nothing else does the trick. Until now. I love apples. Im going to have to try this recipe out. Thanks!

little luxury list said...

I instantly thought of apple chips - I really should make them myself. Thanks for the inspiration!

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Diana Mieczan said...

They are so good, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Hildi, French butter galettes = yummy!

Diana Mieczan said...

little luxury list, my pleasure:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk