Get Scrambled!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Now, this is a witty (and amusing) little trick! I bet you have those mornings when you can’t choose which take on eggs you fancy most? Well, you don’t have to pick just one anymore because this little video above is about to blow your mind. It’s all about scrambling and hard-boiling an egg in the same time, without even breaking its shell. Simon says it’s not only easy but also mess-free, and in a matter of a few minutes you end up with a perfectly hard boiled and scrambled egg in one. Ta dah! Totally trying this tonight since my 5th-grade-science-self wouldn't be able to resist it - how about you?

P.S: Plus, a nifty trick to separating eggs.
P.P.S: How to tell if an egg is fresh.

(via Shoebox Dwelling)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your trick post are the BEST. My son is going to love this and you just made me the coolest mom.

Hildi said...

I had no idea! This will be a must try for next Sunday.

LyddieGal said...

I can definitely see a child being blown away by this - what a fun little trick!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

little luxury list said...

Oh how cool and easy for breakfast!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Lauren said...

hahahaha very funny!!! I´ll try!!! My kids will be surprised!
Love

Lady Lilith said...

Nice shots. I am so happy the holidays are comming around.

Ann Martin said...

My boys would have gotten such a kick out of this when they were little! Heck, I think they still will - I'll send them the link. :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..how awesome, Anonymous and so happy you like them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Hildi:)

Diana Mieczan said...

They will love it for sure, Lauren:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ann Martin:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk