Cheers to December! Long weekends are always fun, aren't they? But when they draw to a close, most of us feel a bit sad. Especially on the night when we know the next day it's back to the usual routine. Do you know the feeling? Anyway, instead of giving into Monday blues, how about a bit of daydreaming about all the awesome things lined up for this festive month?
Okay, I start. I made a list last night and it goes like this:
- I can't wait for the first proper snow. When the city gets all quiet as it's covered with snow and the cracking sound it makes when you walk on it for the first time. Do you know what I mean?
- Can't decide on how small or big our Christmas tree should be. (Do you have one already?)
- Making a wreath from dried citrus fruits
- Balazs' hot wine
- Christmas fairs and Holiday parties
- Wrapping gifts. Isn't that the best part?
- And counting down to the next three and a half weeks till Christmas when you can just sit back and enjoy!
Your turn, what are you looking forward to this December?
P.S: Also, treat yourself to this hot chocolate with red wine after work tonight:)
P.P.S: And a few awesome Cyber Monday discount details if you are in the mood for some shopping.
(Photo via Amber)