Christmas Gift Guide #11: Unmissable bits and bobs

Monday, December 15, 2014

And to round up our Christmas gift guide series, here are 14 takes on awesome last minute gifts that will totally hit the spot with a sweet sister, loving mom, best friend or that guy from the office you really fancy:)

1. Festive socks ($19), 2. Man cushion ($41), 3. New York burger map ($8), 4. Star ring ($70), 5. Long ceramic tray ($19), 6. Cherry tomato tea towel ($18), 7. Rosemary hand and cuticle salve ($15), 8. Classic Fair Isle sweater ($95), 9. Knitted slippers ($24), 10. Button studs ($12.50), 11. Mother necklace stamped with your name ($40), 12. Bamboo charcoal face care ($11), 13. Blue diamonds bag ($29), 14. Rose quartz bullet necklace ($50).

Any favourites?

P.S: For the chill and this winter tea is a must.

(Layout and design by exPress-o)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The prettiest slippers I've seen in a while. Jill

Art Farm said...

Love those slippers and the tea towel!! xo, Katie

Jillian Manesh said...

loving the tote! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

magdalena said...

I'm looking for new slippers since they're my 'house shoes', and those are adorable. The burger map too. :)

Ann Martin said...

Ah, that quartz necklace!
Diana, check your Hotmail... I sent a message this AM as you won a giveaway on All Things Paper! If you didn't receive it, please email me at ann.b.martin at gmail.com very soon so I can hook you up with your prize.

Steph said...

Love that little whale tray and those cozy socks!

Rachel (Wit and Wanderings) said...

I like the tomato towel...they're my fav.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I love me some cozy socks

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, glad you like them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

magdalena :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk