Christmas Cinnamon Cookie Gift Tag

Monday, December 8, 2014

With only two and a half weeks till Christmas, let’s start this week with a chat about gift wrapping, shall we? Besides wrapping paper and a string, do you usually add a little festive ornament like a fresh spring of pine, a bow or maybe a cookie? Last year, I dressed each gift with a fresh pine spring, but this year I decided to try Hannah’s idea of making a cookie cutter tag for every single gift. I love the way this Swedish Dala Horse makes the gift look so homey and festive. Here is the full how-to if you fancy making them too.

P.S: Would you dare?
P.S.S: Plus, here are all our this year's gift guides so far.

(Photos by Big City Little Joys)


Anonymous said...

I bet they smell great. Jill

little luxury list said...

What a delicious tag and fab idea

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Jillian said...

what a cute idea! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Art Farm said...

This is so cute! This year I'm thinking of wrapping my gifts in fabric, sort of like furoshiki-esque. I have so much fabric for sewing projects, but haven't used lots of it. It seemed like a good and fun way to use it and maybe the receiver can do something else with it. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like it, Jillian and little luxury list :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Brilliant idea, Katie! I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk