2015 - Let's Do This!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Am I the only one who feels happy that 2014 is coming to an end? It's been a quick, busy and challenging year, but also very rewarding and beautiful, in a way. I learned plenty, I got rid of a load and redefined what is truly important to my little family. For the first time in years, I'm ready for a new beginning and everything that comes with it.

My dear readers, thank you so much for popping by exPress-o daily and leaving the sweetest, most hilarious and utterly heart-warming comments and emails. Your notes make my heart burst with joy every single day. I couldn’t ask for a more amazing group of ladies and it's such a pleasure getting up each morning to share my little world with you. Here is to a jolly good 2015!

P.S: I'll be back to regular posting on Monday morning :)
P.P.S: The perfect film to watch tomorrow and those indoor s'mores are a must tonight!

(Photo via Serial Thriller)

Psst: the comments are switched off for this week. But if you want to drop me a little hello, you can always reach me via email - diana.mieczan@hotmail.com  :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk