Wine & Cheese Grilled Sandwich

Monday, November 3, 2014


Crikey, my day is made! Have you ever had a wine and cheese sandwich? Well, just imagine biting into a gooey and nutty Gruyere that is melted around savoury sautéed red onions and mixed with the rich and fruity flavours of the Cabernet Sauvignon - all wrapped in crisp slices of French bread. It's like a fancy wine and cheese night made into a few scrumptious bites. I take it! You? (Recipe here). xo

P.S: When flavours collide.
P.P.S: French croissant sandwich 2 ways!

(Photos by BS in The Kitchen)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My usual grilled cheese looks pitiful next to this one. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

i made a grilled cheese with apples today for lunch...sadly no wine for me. but that looks delicious! xo jillian

Just Another Shopaholic said...

This looks so delicious.

Art Farm said...

Whoa! I have been on grilled cheese kick lately and must try this! Sounds incredible! xo, katie

Bionica said...

woah this looks absolutely delish!!!
a must try for sure

-Bionica

Steph said...

Woah! If it didn't have red onions, I'd be all over this one. Yum! Hope your week is going well. x

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, I love adding apples to my grilled cheese as well.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, it is SO good!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, I'm bit behind with everything lately but hopefully I can catch up soon:) It's the season, isn't it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk