This Week's Gems

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A pair of pants + this top = everyday uniform perfection!...

Understated and beautiful morse coded bracelet - a must have!...

How would a box of those pie tarts sound right about now?...

Found: the perfect everyday studs...

Totally fancy getting this Notting Hill houses print for our flat...

A lovely mug for your morning coffee...

Sassy rings for every finger...

My kind-of pocket square:)...

How pretty is this little necklace?...

Ha! This no-spill gravy separator would come in handy tomorrow, wouldn't it?...

Dashing...

I think I found my go-to hat for winter...

What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Also, fancy a sassy necklace or a swoonworthy ring? Don't miss our GIVEAWAY this week!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sweets look very good and I need a cute hat. Jill

Steph said...

Thanks for including one of my prints! You're awesome. And I love the first photo. It reminds me of going to London as a kid and sitting on those lions in Trafalgar Square!

Lady Lilith said...

Your go hat looks nice and warm. It is pretty cold this season so I think I might get mine as well.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

That hat is awesome!

Kelly said...

I love all the jewelry you feature. It's so light and dainty, my favorite kind!

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Gah, I LOVE Notting Hill! Especially the Market. And I love Trafalgar Square, which is where the first photo with the lovely red top was taken! Gosh, I miss London.

Have a lovely weekend babe! xo

Jillian said...

i love that pretty blouse! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

LyddieGal said...

Pie tarts! That is something I need in my life. Always.
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Lady Lilith :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like it, Marieken:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..I am so happy about that, Kelly!

Diana Mieczan said...

Elisa :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, me too, Lydia:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, my pleasure and what a great childhood memory:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk