This Week's Gems

Friday, November 21, 2014

I'm utterly excited for Sézane's new collection (available next Sunday) - especially that sweater above...

Be still my heart, how beautiful is this necklace?...

Swoonworthy little duo: soap and a dish :)...

This little Garnet beaded bracelet would look amazing with a little black dress...

Brilliant and funny tote...

The perfect everyday ring...

Foodadz cutlery packs are perfect for hosting Thanksgiving feasts...

2015 stir and shake calendar...

Top knot, those earrings and a sassy sweater dress - weekend uniform...

Ha, scrumptious and genius!...

For a pop of colour...

Such a beautiful gift for a new dad...

A pair of boots to swoon over, don't you think?...

Happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for short booties like these. Jill

Jillian said...

i love that frenchie sweater! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Monica | Hola!design said...

those booties stole my heart! Great round up!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I love them too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

It's so sassy, isn't it Jillian?

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica:)

Art Farm said...

Sezane! SWOON!!! My dear, cannot wait! xo, Katie

Jill said...

You do the best round ups! I want everything :)

Steph said...

Oo, the sweater at the top, please! I'm going to check out the rest of the collection now.

As for things that have caught my eye this week, I just launched a new shop section on the blog with a bunch of them! http://www.littleobservationist.com/shop-new/

Hope you're having a lovely weekend! It's a quiet one for me with Jorge up in Scotland, but I'm appreciating the silence and also finished most of my Christmas shopping. Haha :) xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, me too! I love the whole collection.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, your shop is so great and good job on Christmas shopping :) I am so behind!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk