Symmetry Breakfast

Tuesday, November 25, 2014





How do you like your breakfast? Michael and Mark from London like theirs symmetrical :) One cold morning last year, Michael made omelette with avocado and salami for breakfast and noticed it was perfectly symmetrical, so he snapped a photo and posted it on Instagram. Ever since that day, it became his routine to create beautiful breakfasts, photograph them and post them exactly at 7:30 am each morning. Besides the obvious scrumptiousness, Michael hopes to inspire others to be more adventurous with their food and maybe even swap their usual bowl of porridge for something different from time to time. I love that, you?

P.S. Undone and date night winter style.
P.P.S: French omelette รก la Julia Child.

(via The Guardian)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is how my dream breakfast should look. Jill

Mandy Doornenbal said...

Now i'm hungry ;)

Camila Faria said...

Love it too! So clever and cool. And I have to agree with Mandy, now I'm hungry too. :)

Jillian said...

mmmm and now im hungry! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a $150 MINTED giveaway on cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I am so with you on that:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Mandy!

Jana | One Drawing A Day said...

Oh yes.. i love symmetry at times and messiness at others

Hildi said...

I love how he changes up the breakfast every day. All creative yumminess!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

These look so good! Makes my cup of tea, and toast with hummus seem rather boring :-)

Art Farm said...

I totally want some mango right now! :) I love the process and dedication of the symmetry and timing on instagram! xo, Katie

Monica | Hola!design said...

mmm breakfast is my favorite meal. all these look so tasty!

Monica | Hola!design said...

mmm breakfast is my favorite meal. all these look so tasty!

Monica | Hola!design said...

mmm breakfast is my favorite meal. all these look so tasty!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally with you on that, Jana:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Hildi :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, I love hummus:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, that mango looks so delicious, doesn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk